16 de octubre de 2010

Frank Sinatra.

And now, the end is near. And so I face the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway. And more, much more than this, I did it my way.
Regrets, I've had a few; but then again, too few to mention. I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption.
I planned each charted course; each careful step along the byway, but more, much more than this, I did it my way.
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew when I bit off more than I could chew. But through it all, when there was doubt, I ate it up and spit it out. I faced it all and I stood tall; and did it my way.
I've loved, I've laughed and cried. I've had my fill; my share of losing. And now, as tears subside, I find it all so amusing.
To think I did all that and may I say - not in a shy way, "Oh no, oh no not me, I did it my way". For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught to say the things he truly feels; and not the words of one who kneels. The record shows I took the blows - and did it my way!

El fin muy cerca está, lo afrontaré serenamente. Ya ves, yo he sido así, te lo diré sinceramente. Viví la intensidad y no encontré jamás fronteras. Jugué sin descansar a mi manera.
Jamás viví un amor que para mí fuera importante, tomé solo la flor y lo mejor de cada instante. Viajé y disfruté, no se si más que otro cualquiera, si bien, todo ello fué a mi manera.
Tal vez lloré, tal vez reí, tal vez gané, tal vez perdí, ahora sé que fuí feliz, que si lloré también amé y todo fué, puedo decir, a mi manera.
Quizás también dudé cuando mejor me divertía, quizás yo desprecié aquello que no comprendía. Hoy sé que firme, fuí y que afronté ser como era y así logré seguir, a mi manera.
Porque ya sabrás que el hombre al fin conocerás por su vivir. No hay porque hablar, ni que decir, ni recordar, ni hay que fingir, puedo llegar hasta el final, a mi manera.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario